Developed by TOYOTA GAZOO Racing, the TS050 HYBRID is a sports prototype car with carbon fiber monocoque and closed cockpit body. Its hybrid powertrain employs a midship 2.4-liter twin turbo direct injection V6, a high-powered lithium-ion battery, and Motor Generator Units (MGUs) on front and rear axles. Its superior performance and reliability brought seven victories in the 2018-2019 season, including 2018 and 2019 triumphs in perhaps the most famous endurance race of them all. Tamiya has faithfully recreated the 2019 Le Mans winning car with this model kit release featuring updated sponsor logo marking decals from the 2019 season and updated masking stickers to make painting your model easier.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 194mm, width: 79mm, height: 44mm.
• The form of the 2018/2019 season version of the TS050 Hybrid is captured with superb accuracy: updated aerodynamics components (both exterior and interior), longer front fenders, and tweaked diffuser design.
• Busy interior features depictions of the driver seat, lithium-ion battery and more.
• Metal-plated part is used to recreate the silver section on the top of the cockpit.
• Updated decals for the numerous sponsor logos on the 2019 number 7 and 8 cars as they appeared in rounds 7 and 8 of their season.
• Dedicated metal transfers recreate side mirror surfaces and headlight sections.
• Differences from item 24349: 1. Updated sponsor logos. 2. New paint masking stickers to help with different livery options. 3. Updated aerodynamic components.
top of page
$57.00 Regular Price
bottom of page