This is a Tamiya-Italeri Series model kit based upon the Italeri British Cruiser Tank Mk.VI Cusader Mk.III. Like other products in the series, it updates the original Italeri kit – it has new and updated parts from the Italian maker, plus Tamiya figures, decals and instruction manual, all packaged in a new Tamiya box! The Crusader was an important tank for British forces in North Africa, and the Mk.III variant was up gunned with a 6-pounder gun and more reliable engine that made it a force to be reckoned with. This effectiveness made it the most produced tank in the Crusader family.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• The form of the Crusader Mk.III is accurately captured, with improved molding for more secure parts fit overall.
• Updated parts correct the shape of the fender fronts, while hull weld lines have been given more realistic expression (on the original kit, they were simple grooves).
• Turret-mounted spotlight now has separate light and clear lens parts.
• Turret hatch underside has new depictions of dampers to raise the detail level.
• Features updated moldings of the tool boxes on the turret rear.
• Two Tamiya figures in realistic pose depict commander in turret, and crewman.
• Includes Tamiya accessories (from Item 35223), and 2 marking options.
• Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri.
top of page
$53.00 Regular Price
bottom of page